Friday, August 23, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY! and SNEAK PEEK SATURDAY!



  Welcome to my blog!  Here is a freebie for the month of September and a sneak peek at what is coming for October's Homework Pack as well.  I am just starting out and would really appreciate it if you followed me both here on my blog and on my TPT store.  I am going to be giving FREEBIES away often so, you will want to have the first information when things are posted!  

The homework packs are filled with weekly homework for an entire month.  There is a reading log, a calendar tracker, weekly and monthly cover sheets, and 40 ELA and Math Common Core Activities  for your students.  Each activity has the common core standard listed as an "I can..." statement right next to the activity.  It's so easy for you, your students and their parents to be reminded of what standards they are learning.  Happy Friday!  Don't forget to follow me!  


SNEAK PEEK SATURDAY!  Here s a sneak peek of what is coming for OCTOBER!

FREE RIGHT NOW!  GET IT BY CLICKING THE LINK (picture above). 



time-for-some-terrific-freebie-friday.html.jpg



2 comments:

More Than a Worksheet said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you have next. This is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah
Using My Teacher Voice

lipstickandlearning said...

Thanks Sarah! I appreciate the feedback and people should stop by your blog and store...you have fantastic finds for the classroom! Gigi