Monday, August 19, 2013

FREEBIE FULL WEEK OF KINDERGARTEN HOMEWORK aligned to Common Core

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10396323/?claim=qwh748agwnh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I am giving a way a free week of homework from my September Homework pack!  Click on the picture above and it will take you right to an easy download on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
If you like this....there is a lot more where that came from!  For only $4.50 a month, you won't have to think about developmentally appropriate, Common Core aligned professional looking homework anymore!  It's all done for you.  Just follow me here on my blog and on my TPT store and you will be notified when each new month is posted!  I'm also linking up with The Teaching Bug.  Click here for other great finds!

No comments: